There are many charities available to help with disaster relief.
Below are links to the American Red Cross and the Salvation Army. These organizations accept donations for both current and future relief efforts.
Listed below are organizations that are accepting donations for current disaster relief.
- Purpose: To provide emergency aid to Nebraska farmers, ranchers, and rural communities affected by recent storms and flooding.
- Like a “want ad” page, the page provides a place for Farm Bureau members to seek and offer help, as well as share information during tough times.
- Have extra hay to sell or donate to help a producer recover from the blizzard? Post it.
- Nebraska Flood Relief – Hay | Hay Hauling Assistance
- Farm Rescue will provide hay and hay hauling to affected Nebraska livestock producers. Click the link above for the online application. Hay will be provided on a first come first serve basis as it becomes available.
- Donate to Farm Rescue
- If you have hay to donate to affected Nebraska livestock contact Farm Rescue using the link. Farm Rescue is also looking for drivers and tractor/trailers to help haul hay in Nebraska.
- Nebraskans hit by this week’s flooding have many challenges ahead, but free legal help is available through Legal Aid’s Disaster Relief Project. CLICK HERE or or by calling the Disaster Relief Hotline at 1-844-268-5627. If you are an attorney and want to volunteer to help disaster survivors, please apply here.
- Accepting donations for victims of the Nebraska floods.
- Accepting donations for victims of the Nebraska floods. Be sure to put this number #975/420101 on your donations. EVERY PENNY of this donation goes to this disaster in Nebraska. We raise all our administrative costs in other ways and by using the above # you are giving only to a specific disaster. Donations can be dropped off at any Methodist church.
- United Way of the Midlands is asking the community to support those impacted by flooding.
The FFA Storm Relief Fund was established to provide resources to Nebraska FFA members and chapters in communities affected by the devastating floods and blizzards. 100% of the donations through the Nebraska FFA Foundation Storm Relief Fund will be distributed to Nebraska FFA members and chapters that were affected by the recent floods and blizzard. CLICK HERE