DetailsAgronomy Sales – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Arapahoe, Ne) Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Agronomy Sales is responsible for managing customer accounts within their assigned territory. This position is responsible for maximizing customer and company profitability, providing solutions to meet customer’s requirements, performing all business tasks safely and efficiently, and other duties as assigned. What you will do:
- Sells company products and services by managing existing and attracting new customers.
- Maintains sales programs within assigned territory
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals
- Interprets soil, tissue and water analysis and provides product recommendations based on results
- Develops sales programs for proprietary Loveland Products to customers including value added nutrition, seed, crop protection and adjuvants.
- Build product and market knowledge to add understanding and credibility with customers.
- Maintains and builds customer service thru primary contact between your customers and Nutrien branch for sales activities (orders, deliveries, custom app, credit, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in soil or weed science, agronomy, crop production or a combination of work and sales experience in ag sales.
- Knowledge of agricultural production, practices and product features, benefits and use
- Interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude and ability to establish relationships with location personnel, peers and customers.
- Detail and accuracy orientation with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
Contact Chris Borland at 308-824-3225