Lex. Jackson Street reconstruction off to a start
The Jackson Street project in Lexington got off to a start Monday with the closing of a portion of the street. The first phase of the project will involve the 8th street intersection to the south side of the 11th street intersection, requiring the closing of that section to through traffic....
- Mac's Creek to host Lincoln Highway travelers
- Sen. Lathrop to kick off Nebraska 'listening tour'
- Neb. cancels paper-recycling contract
- Neb. Capitol's south entrance slated to reopen
- Deadline July 5 for Nebraska Super Tag Lottery
- Neb. Tax Modernization Committee set to begin work
- More Local: News | Weather | Ag | Sports | Obits