Montgomery Gentry to entertain at 2014 Cattlemens Ball
Chart topping and award winning country music artists Montgomery Gentry will be the entertainment for the 2014 Cattlemen's Ball at the Hoot Owl Ranch in Banner County June 7th.
Eddie Montgomery and Troy Gentry have worked together to produce five number one hits and ten other top ten songs during their over decade long career. Misty Stauffer, who is hosting the event June 6th and 7th along with her husband Kenny, told KNEB News they finalized the contract last week and are excited Montgomery Gentry has agreed to play at the Ball.
The two day celebration of beef will include a golf tournament, style show, art show, silent and live auctions, the Saturday night concert and dance. The goal is to raise a record $2.5 million for cancer research and local medical causes.
90% of the proceeds will go to cancer research at Eppley Cancer Center and the remaining 10% will be earmarked toward medical efforts in Kimball, Banner, Scotts Bluff and possibly Morrill counties.
The Ball's co-chairs Jeff Heldt and Monty Stoddard say they are in need of 300 volunteers for the event and those interested in assisting should call Kenny Stauffer at 641-0429 or go online at email@example.com. You can also use the same phone number and e-mail to donate items for the live or silent auctions.
© 2013 Rural Radio Network. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited. Copyright Information