Huskers to host wrestle-offs
Lincoln, Neb. Â The Nebraska wrestling team will hold its annual Wrestle-Offs in conjunction with the Fall Coaches Clinic on Friday night at the Bob Devaney Sports Center. The Wrestle-Offs start at 6 p.m. CT.
The event is free admission and will assist the Husker coaching staff in determining NU's starting lineup for the 2013-14 season. Twitter updates will be provided throughout the event and can be found by following @HuskerWrestling.
The Huskers return to the Devaney Center on Sunday, Nov. 17, for their season-opening dual against Northwestern at 1 p.m. The matchup is the first of six home duals at the newly renovated venue this season.
The Huskers will also compete at the Stanford Duals, Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational, Reno Tournament of Champions and Big Ten Championships, leading up to the NCAA Championships in Oklahoma City, Okla., March 20-22.
Nebraska Wrestle-Offs Matchups
1. (125): Tim Lambert vs. Shawn Nagel
2. (157): Ian Ousley vs. John Svoboda
3. (149): Jake Sueflohn vs. Luis DeAnda
4. (165): Micah Barnes vs. Brandon Wilbourn
5. (197): Caleb Kolb vs. Spencer Johnson
6. (157): John Svoboda vs. Alex Metzler
7. (HWT): Collin Jensen vs. Nyle Bartling
8. (141): Anthony Abidin vs. Winner of Joseph/T. Galloway
9. (149): Jake Sueflohn vs. Destin McCauley
10. (184): Aaron Studebaker vs. TJ Dudley
11. (157): Ian Ousley vs. Alex Metzler
1. (133): Colton McCrystal vs. Ben Morgan
2. (141): Adam Joseph vs. Tyrell Galloway
3. (149): Destin McCauley vs. Gage Anderson
4. (184): Aaron Studebaker vs. TJ Dudley
5. (174): Robert Kokesh vs. McCoy Newberg
6. (133): Colton McCrystal vs. Eric Montoya
7. (125): Tim Lambert vs. Shawn Nagel
8. (149): Luis DeAnda vs. Gage Anderson
9. (165): Micah Barnes vs. Brandon Wilbourn
10. (197): Caleb Kolb vs. Spencer Johnson
11. (133): Eric Montoya vs. Ben Morgan
© 2014 Rural Radio Network. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited. Copyright Information