class="post-template-default single single-post postid-301747 single-format-standard group-blog masthead-fixed full-width singular wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.2 vc_responsive"
(Audio) Faulty wiring destroys Aurora home | KRVN Radio

(Audio) Faulty wiring destroys Aurora home

(Audio) Faulty wiring destroys Aurora home
RRN

AURORA – An Aurora family of four is displaced after their home caught fire on Easter morning.

Aurora Fire Chief Tom Cox says his department was dispatched Sunday at 2:37 a.m. to an attic fire at 415 H Street…

Chief Cox says the family and their pets, a dog and a iguana were all out of the house by the time firefighters arrived.

The fire was extinguished within an hour and crews remained on scene until just after 6 a.m. The house is considered a total loss due to water and smoke damage and the roof is completely burned through.

Chief Cox says the homeowners did not have smoke detectors present in the house…

The Nebraska State Fire Marshal’s Office determined the cause to be an electrical failure to an upstairs furnace.

The American Red Cross is currently assisting the family.

© 2018 Nebraska Rural Radio Association. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited. Copyright Information
Share:
Comments