class="single single-post postid-178371 single-format-standard group-blog masthead-fixed full-width singular wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12 vc_responsive"
Chicken Fryer catches fire at West Point Travel Plaza | KRVN Radio

Chicken Fryer catches fire at West Point Travel Plaza

Chicken Fryer catches fire at West Point Travel Plaza
RRN/West Point Travel Plaza Fire
RRN/West Point Travel Plaza Fire
RRN/West Point Travel Plaza Fire

The West Point Volunteer Fire Department responded to a fire at West Point Travel Plaza late Friday afternoon. Travel Plaza Owner Dave Baumert says a fire started while chicken was cooking.

RRN/West Point Travel Plaza Fire
RRN/West Point Travel Plaza Fire

“We had a chicken fryer that broasted chicken. They were cooking. Somehow the grease caught underneath and started a fire.”

Baumert says there was a little smoke damage and the fryer will most likely need to be replaced. No injuries were reported.

© 2016 Nebraska Rural Radio Association. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited. Copyright Information
Share:
Comments