The LEXINGTON COMMUNITY FOUNDATION is hosting the 17th annual Key with a Preview Night that is open to the public on Friday, April 27th and the annual dinner & auction on Saturday, April 28th. More than $3.8M dollars has been raised from past events. The resulting grants and program support given back to the community have had an immediate and visible impact. Key event proceeds are returned to the Lexington area in the same year they are raised.
Please join us for Key ‘18 Preview Night
Friday April 27st
Holiday Inn Express – 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Open to the public – No Charge
All auction items will be displayed & Silent auction items will be open for bidding.
Complimentary hors d’oeuvres & beverages will be served.
ANYONE CAN BID! Registration and bidding for the silent auction will again be open to ANYONE who chooses to participate. The QTEGO Auction platform makes it easy and fun! More information on how to register, where you can view auction items and how to place bids will be located on our website very soon. Register by going to: https://qtego.net/qlink/lcf
The Lexington Community Foundation is appreciative of all who support the annual Key event as donors, ticketholders or volunteers and especially the 2018 Premier and Elite Event Sponsors
Friday, April 27th
Please join us for Key ’18 Preview Night Social
· Holiday Inn Express 5:00-8:00 p.m.
· Key ’17 Social is open to the public – NO CHARGE
· All auction items will be displayed – silent auction items will be open for bidding & raffles will be open for purchase.
· The $300 Beef Raffle donated by Lauby Cattle Co. will be drawn before 8:00 p.m. on Friday evening.
· Bid Concierges will be present to assist you.
· Complimentary hors d’oeuvres & beverages will be served.
· Special thanks to Downey Drilling and Paulsen, Inc. for sponsoring the Preview Night Social
Saturday, April 28th
Key ’18 Dinner & Auction
· Holiday Inn Express – Doors open at 5:00 p.m. for all ticket holders.
· Qtego online bidding for silent auction items ends for all bidders at 9:00 p.m.
· The Jackson Hole Getaway and DuPont Stock Raffle winners will be drawn before the ending of Key ’18 Live auction.
· Bidding on Live auction items is available to those in attendance that evening or by proxy bid. If you are interested in bidding on a Live item be sure to contact Jackie at the Foundation office.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or Key donor, or if you would like additional information about the event, please contact the LEXINGTON COMMUNITY FOUNDATION. firstname.lastname@example.org or 308.324.6704