An additional 3 COVID-19 related deaths are confirmed today in the Four Corners District:
- A York County man in his 70’s, who was hospitalized;
- A Seward County woman in her 90’s, who was hospitalized;
- A Seward County woman in her 80’s, who had been hospitalized.
With these additional deaths, the cumulative total of COVID-19 related deaths in the District rises to 65. Seward County increases to 25; York County to 12; Polk County remains at 17 and Butler County at 11.
Over the past 2 days (January 12-13), there were 57 new cases of COVID-19 reported in the District:
- York County had 30 new cases for a total of 1,483.
- Butler County added 14 cases for 780 total cases.
- Seward County had 9 new cases for a total of 1,705.
- Polk County had 4 new case for 493 cases total.
As of January 13, the total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 4,461. There were 268 new cases in the previous 14 days, with 123 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days. Over 2,200 COVID-19 vaccines have been given in the Four Corners District.
For questions about the local situation regarding the COVID-19 virus or vaccinations, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.